Statewide Automated Fuel
and Management System
Oil Dispensing Instructions
- Check engine oil level.
- Access oil system from magnetic card reader.
- Turn "ON-OFF" knob in dispenser cabinet to "ON" position.
- Rotate pointer on oil nozzle COUNTER-CLOCKWISE to ONE QUART.
(DO NOT pump more than ONE QUART AT A TIME)
- Hold trigger on nozzle to pump oil.
(NOZZLE DOES NOT TURN OFF AUTOMATICALLY)
- Pointer on nozzle will turn clock-wise to the "0" position when ONE QUART has been pumped.
- Release nozzle trigger to stop oil flow.
- Return nozzle to cabinet and re-check engine oil level.